What is EMI?
The Event Marketing Institute is a think tank, educator, and professional resource dedicated to the advancement and development of best practices, insights and business intelligence for individuals and companies using live marketing as a strategic marketing initiative. EMI serves as a catalyst for innovative thinking in event marketing strategies, tactics and measurement.
Why Join EMI?
EMI is the only professional resource focused exclusively on events from the business marketing perspective. EMI cuts across the many silos of events – trade shows, sponsorships, meetings, proprietary events, consumer events and road shows. We provide members with the newest ideas, cutting-edge resources, best practices, research, training, and numerous members-only benefits to help you get in front of the information curve – and stay there.
Access Exclusive Members-Only Benefits
EMI members have access to business intelligence, peer networking, practical tools, resources and benefits, including:
EMI Free Member Resources (Available only to EMI members)
2. White Papers
4. Original Research
5. Exclusive Publications
6. Quarterly Analyst calls
EMI Member Discounts
1. EMI and Event Marketer Magazine Events
2. Online Training Courses and Certificate Programs
3. Consulting and Research Services
4. Major Industry Forecasts and In-Depth Reports
Who Should Join?
Event marketing management is NOT an extension of the traditional marketing services function. It is an evolving specialty within both corporations and agencies alike that is becoming a strategic discipline that requires its own curriculum and toolset, and represents important knowledge for every marketing professional. EMI Membership is an important resource for:
- Brand-side marketers, group marketing directors, event managers, tradeshow/exhibit managers, meeting planners and procurement executives
- Agency-side senior executives, new business executives, account managers, and operations executives
- Supplier-side top management and client services managers
- Fast-track leaders at any company who are employing (or want to employ) the best and most-informed live marketing strategies to ensure their marketing programs create the best possible results
Success belongs to marketers with innovative ideas, strategic knowledge, and operational expertise. We invite you to learn, share and grow your career and your company’s results with EMI’s suite of comprehensive resources, and join our active membership community.
Need Help With Membership?
Call Kevin Ritch, Senior Director, Member Services at 203-852-5693, or email email@example.com.